OPTINA DIAGNOSTICS Inc. (“OPTINA”, “we”, “our”, or “us“) is in the business of developing artificial intelligence tests to diagnose a variety of pathologies associated with aging including, but not limited to, cognitive troubles such as Alzheimer’s and dementia, from key biomarkers. To develop these tests based on artificial intelligence, we conduct various research studies and rely on collection of data, including Personal Information (defined in Section 2 below).
Information We Collect
There are two general categories of Personal Information we collect: (1) information you give to us and (2) Information we automatically collect from your use of the Sites.
1. The information you give to us includes, but is not limited to:
- You name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, communications with our representatives or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as reviews, forum posts, survey responses and other user-generated content)
2. Information we may automatically collect from you when you use or visit our Sites:
- Log data and device information (such as details about how you’ve used the Sites, length of time spent on the Sites, IP address, time and date of visits, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, location data and page views or clicks)
- Geo-location data (such as IP address, browser information or mobile GPS information),
How We Use Your Personal Information and Why We Collect It
If you are only a Visitor to our Sites (as those terms are defined in Section 2 below), OPTINA will use the Processed Personal Information (defined in section 2 below), to communicate with you, to customize our Sites’ content for you, and to improve our Sites by analyzing how you and other Visitors navigate them.
How and When We Share or Disclose Your Information
If you are a Visitor to our Sites, we may share your Personal Information with our corporate affiliates and with third parties for our legitimate business purposes as permitted by law, but only if such affiliates or third parties have agreed in writing to protect and not further disclose your Personal Information.
If you provide us with a review or comment, you authorize us to publish it on all our platforms. You also authorize us to aggregate it with other reviews.
We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, for example to law enforcement or other authorities. This requirement includes court orders, subpoenas and orders arising from legal processes, and administrative or criminal investigations. We may also disclose your Personal Information if the disclosure is necessary for the prevention, detection, or prosecution
of criminal acts or to prevent other damage (including death and bodily injuries) or in response to a legal action or to enforce our rights and claims.
If you are a Participant in one of our studies, we do not share your Personal Information except as specified in an Informed Consent Form, and only with Recipients participating in the running of the study as long as such Recipients have agreed in writing to protect and not further disclose your Personal Information. We may also share your Personal Information with Recipients participating in the running of the study in the form of pseudonymized data (meaning that the data is shared with the Recipient, but that your name is not part of that shared data).
Privacy Notice Last Updated: March 22nd, 2021